Talking about 3D printing and 3D printed pastries is our passion. So we don’t miss an opportunity to talk about it in the media or to speak in schools. For the first quarter of 2021, we met the 3D natives media, Possible Future. We also had the chance to be quoted in The Conversation. We were able to present the new products of La Pâtisserie Numérique and our opinion on the future of food 3D printing.
In 3D Natives we announce our goals for 2021
3D Natives is a reference media for the 3D printing industry, and is now available in a Web TV format. They received us for a “start-up pitch” during their “Good Morning 3D” program. During this show, we were able not only to present La pâtisserie numérique, but also to announce our project of a digital cookie factory in order to market our first 3D printed cookies.
We thank them for the invitation and invite you to follow their show available in replay on their YouTube channel. Earlier this year, 3D Natives had made a ranking of the most influential personalities in additive manufacturing in 2020. We find our CEO Marine Coré-Baillais, thanks to the Cakewalk 3d food extruder. You can find the whole article here.
The Conversation offers a reflection on additive manufacturing research in France
In the article published in March, Dr. Clément Duhart of ESILV gives an overview of the progress of 3D printing in France. From the resurgence of Fab Labs to the democratization of 3D printing. The Conversation explains the advances in the industrialization of 3D printing.
We are very honored to have been chosen for the cover image of the article, which was also published in the media 20 minutes.
Dialogue on prototyping and baking in Possible Future
Possible Future is a renowned design and innovation agency. In a new series of interviews, they have chosen to give the floor to creators on their way of inventing and prototyping. In a meeting with Renaud Pfeffer, Marine Coré Baillais answers their questions about her approach to prototyping between 3D printing and sweet products. How to prototype a 3D printed pastry? The exchange comes back on this new practice.
Then, the article discusses the contribution of 3D technology to pastry. Moreover, Marine Coré Baillais reaffirms the will of the Digital Patisserie to democratize the process of food 3d printing to professional pastry chefs. But also to be able to cook at home with its own 3D printer.
In conclusion, the designer asks about the future projects of La Pâtisserie Numérique. Marine reveals that the objectives are the creation of personalized 3D cookies and to succeed in demonstrating the potential for gastronomy professionals.
If you wish to find other publications of the Patisserie Numérique in the media, you can :
- find the best comments from the press following the launch of Cakewalk 3d.
- find other conferences and interviews of our team.
Enjoy your reading!
- 3D delicacy at VivaTech 2022Meet us at the VivaTech stand from 15 to 18 June 2022 for its sixth edition… La Pâtisserie Numérique, winner of the Fast Forward Agrifood acceleration program and of the VivaTech Innovative Challenge 2020, will be present on the booth F60 of the VivaTechnology show from 15 to 18 June 2022 in Hall 1 at […]
- La Patisserie Numerique joins AgrifoodLa Patisserie Numerique joins the Fast Forward Agrifood program! We are pleased to announce that we are now one of the six young winning companies to join the Fast Forward Agrifood acceleration program! Dedicated to innovative start-ups in the agricultural and agri-food sectors in the Normandy region, the Fast Forward Agrifood program offers winning companies […]
- 3d Printing + delicacy : join us, we’re hiring!New hiring in sight! If you’re a foodie and a pro at additive manufacturing, then we’ll tell you about the great profiles we’re looking for and how to join us. At the Digital Patisserie, we like to work as a team and pool our skills. Indeed, our ambition is to revolutionize gastronomy with digital manufacturing […]
- How can 3D food printing impact the food industry?Is 3D food printing a utopia? Will 3D printers be in our kitchens tomorrow? It is rather the first step, but they are already a reality. Projects led by recognized scientists and other enthusiasts have already seen the light of day and the results are amazing. Let’s take stock of what’s really happening… The road […]
- Special offer: The Mutant™ with our partner’s WhamBamThe Mutant™: adapter for Cakewalk 3d The MUTANT™ is The Universal Tool Swapping System. It allows you to transform your FDM printer into so much more! The MUTANT™ gives you the ability to change your hot end on the fly, mount various hot ends, and other tools such as: laser cutters, pen plotters, food plungers, […]