1. Main part for all 3d printers
2. Ring to attach on the main part
You’ll need to 3d print 2 units of this 3d model in order to hold the cartridge.
3. Adapter for 3d printers with double X-axis
4. New versions of the STL files
All the models are open source so you can customize them as much as you want. Please share your work with the community (for instance on our Facebook support group)
New version of these open source models have been done by talented first users. You can download their models on thingiverse.
5. Recommended Slicing settings for your 3d prints
There is nothing specific for 3d print these parts in PLA or ABS, your regular settings should be fine. We have always used a 0.4mm noozle.
- All the original models can be 3d printed without support
- At least 20% of infill
- 0.2 mm height
- No raft, no brim
- Double wall
- No extra width for the first layers
When you have all the 3d printed parts, you’re good to follow the next steps!
If you’re interested to learn more about Cakewalk 3d in general, you can visit this page.
If you would like to buy a Cakewalk 3d kit, please click here.