If you own an Anycubic 3d printer, you’ll find below the explanations to install the support parts of Cakewalk 3d on your 3d printer.
Instructions for Anycubic i3 Mega , I3 Mega S ou Mega pro
1. Get out the plastic extruder
Keep the moving parts on the X-axis
2. Install the adapter
The 3d file of the adapter is available in the CAD / STL Files page.
3. Mount the support part on the adapter
Screws are not provided in the Cakewalk 3d kit.
4. Install Cakewalk 3d on the support
Instructions for Anycubic Mega Zero, Mega Zero 2.0 ou Chiron 3d printers
If your 3d printer is among these models from Anycubic, it won’t be necessary to 3d print the adapter. You can stick to the following steps.
1. Unmount the plastic extruder
2. Install Cakewalk 3d support
The screws for this assembling step are not provided with the Cakewalk 3d kit.
3. Add Cakewalk 3d on the support
If you’re interested in ordering a Cakewalk 3d kit, we invite you to click here.